The Compassionate Way of Living
The three principles in life
The Three Beautiful Principles of Enthusiasm
- Enthusiastic at work – Enjoy the beauty of living by your enthusiasm to serve selflessly.
- Enthusiastic at helping others – Helping others with patience, kindness and perseverance is a way to build happiness in life.
- Loving Life – Love and cherish life; live with a positive and cheerful attitude; see the beauty in own self, others and the world.
The Three Beautiful Principles of Serenity
- Peaceful Heart that is at ease – A truly civilized person would speak, act and serve with a pure heart. In return it brings peace to himself and others.
- Inner Peace – A wise and compassionate person keeps personal feelings and emotions in balance in order to embrace inner peace.
- Inner Happiness – having a balanced body, mind and spiritual life. Turn inward, looking within for inner happiness. May more and more people enjoy the bliss of happiness
The Three Beautiful Principles of Simplicity
- Simplicity of Mind – Let the mind be at a state of divine equanimity, let our body and mind start afresh, with a child-like heart revealing the beauty of happiness, joy and cheerfulness.
- Simple Actions- Live the inner and the outer selves as one, walk the talk, be honest and sincere, easy to get along with , caring for all creatures, live with high moral standards, and being agreeable to everyone.
- Simple Living – Live a simple life with modest necessities but nurtured with love, compassion and based on conscience; to reveal the beauty of being simple, humble and natural.
The Three Beautiful Principles of Social Interactions
- Universal Courtesy – Learning to live together harmoniously with people and mother Earth. Respects the sanctity of all life forms.
- Social Etiquette - Practice Ten Global Sharing of existence, honour, richness, joy, serenity, awakening, achievement, prosperity, ownership and success.
- Public Social Order – Maintain the peace and harmony of shared space and the surrounding environment.